The Account Coordinator provides day-to-day administrative support to account executives. He/she researches and budgets as well as provides project support to marketing teams. He/She maintains client relationships by conducting pre- and post-sales client service, addressing concerns and initiating regular communication with clients.
- Coordinates new or existing accounts and provide client satisfaction by optimizing revenue and encouraging account growth
- Manages client database and updating client account records
- Stays current on company products and services.
- Composes client correspondence, creating presentations and maintaining contact lists.
- Assists with database and website management and provides support with other administrative and operational functions and other aspects of the client accounts.
- Completes tasks as necessary to support the agency and the Account Services Team
- Assists in identifying business opportunities with potential and existing customers.
- Communicates client feedback to account management teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Successful previous experience as an Account Coordinator and Sales Coordinator for more than 3 years
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail, reliably and great energy
- Excellent computer skills and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
Skills needed for this role
The Account Coordinator must be detail-oriented, creative, personable, articulate clearly and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, organizational and time management skills, basic computer skills, marketing skills, and effective customer service skills. He/She must also be competitive, optimistic and ambitious.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Marketing, Sales, Management