The Account Executive works directly with clients to learn their goals and establish how the company can meet them. His/Her duties include regularly meeting quotas, goals and other forms of client expectations, helping clients understand the limits of their budget or resources and consistently meeting project deadlines laid out by the client.
- Follows up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Communicates with clients and gathers information about a project’s scope, budgets and timelines
- Remains in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Manages the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Meets sales targets, and engaging in upselling and cross-selling
- Designs, develops, and delivers sales proposals and presentations on product benefits.
- Maintains a database of contact information.
- Develops budgets and timelines for clients and the company they work for
- Negotiates agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Presents products to prospective clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field; Master’s degree in Business
- Successful previous experience as an Account Executive and Sales Coordinator for more than 5 years
- Sound understanding of progress budgeting and reporting
- Excellent computer skills and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
Skills needed for this role
The Account Executive works with knowledge of a particular sales industry and must have networking and negotiation skills. He/She must have verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines. He/She must have the ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge in executing the duties assigned to him/her.
More than 5 Years Experienced Employee
Sales and Marketing