The Account Manager focuses on meeting the needs of clients and customers across all departments within a company. His/Her duties include serving as a point of contact for clients, building customer and company relationships, and generating revenue for clients and for their organizations.
- Generates sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling
- Searches and brainstorm new ways to create and manage positive relationships with clients.
- Addresses customers’ needs and concerns as quickly and effectively as possible to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Collects and analyzes data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Manages projects involving complex work streams and cross-functional collaboration
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field; Master’s degree in Business
- Successful previous experience as an Account Manager and Sales Coordinator for more than 5 years
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Strong knowledge about Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
Skills needed for this role
The Account Manager must have meticulous attention to detail and has experience managing projects and/or schedules. He/She must have experience developing and fostering professional relationships and providing excellent client/customer support.
Sales and Marketing