The Account Representative acts as the point of contact between their company and their clients. His/Her main responsibilities are often answering any questions a client has, helping to renew contracts, and updating clients on any new products or company programs.
- Acts as the main point of contact between the company and clients.
- Helps to ensure a company’s clients are satisfied with the products and services they’ve received
- Resolves client complaints in a professional manner and reports them to management as required.
- Keeps track of corporate communication channels (i.e. on-site messages, email, etc.) to respond to customers’ queries promptly
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Collaborates with the account managers and submit reports to senior managers
- Responsible for inputting any data into a CRM system that pertains to communications with the clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field; Master’s degree in Business
- Successful previous experience as an Account Representative and Sales Coordinator for more than 3 years
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid account management and customer service experience
- Knowledge of online marketing and advertising
Skills needed for this role
The Account Representative must have an analytical mind having robust problem-solving, strong negotiation and excellent communication skills. He/She must be a confident, assertive, goal-oriented individual. Having an outstanding multitasking ability and excellent organizational skills is also essential for this role.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Sales and Marketing