The Account Supervisor is responsible for leading account executives and account representatives to manage daily communications essential to achieving client goals. He/She is the contact person for daily client communications. He monitors and manages team performance.
- Assists staff members in the preparation of monthly and quarterly accounting reports.
- Oversees account representatives
- Leads account executives and account representatives
- Oversees execution, analysis and optimization of marketing plans
- Collaborates with other teams to promote productivity and client relationships
- Identifies potential cash flow problems and financial irregularities.
- Manages accounts’ financial facet such as: fees٫ plans٫ budget etc.
- Reviews recommendations for ad and communication campaigns
- Reports on activities and accounts
- Links clients and prospective customers to resources available in their company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field; Master’s degree in Business
- Successful previous experience as an Account Supervisor and Sales Coordinator for more than 3 years
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid account management and customer service experience
- Knowledge of online marketing and advertising
Skills needed for this role
The Account Representative must have excellent communication skills, outstanding organizational abilities, and strategic thinking. He/she must have an analytical mind having robust problem-solving, strong negotiation and excellent communication skills. He/She must be a confident, assertive, goal-oriented individual.
Sales and Marketing