The Bartender takes orders, makes drinks, and serves them to customers. His/Her duties include to greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food. He/She also upsells items, creates recipes, utilizes proper equipment and ingredients, and handles basic cleaning duties.
- Records guest orders and providing recommendations when asked
- Upsells drinks to maximize profits
- Mixes great quality drinks and serving food to our guests
- Educates customers on our menu concept and ingredients we use
- Provides excellent and timely customer service
- Serves guests responsibly to ensure they are safe
- Stock the bar inventory when needed
- Handles cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintains a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be of legal drinking age
- Smart Serve certification
- Mixology Certification is advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
Skills needed for this role
The Bartender must have basic math and computer skills, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, strong task and time management abilities. He/She must have strong customer service and the ability to read and speak English proficiently.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee