The Brexit Project Manager aids the company for a possible EU exit and will be solely responsible for all the implementation of various businesses the company is involved in. His/Her main include to design and implement company-wide policies that go according to the new regulations and bringing the internal and external stakeholders up to date around the Brexit regulations implemented in the company.
- Works on a Brexit Readiness project team.
- Develops a project plan and provides input to recommendations for business improvements, risk management and/or problem resolution;
- Identifies internal and/or external resources to ensure successful project team, accountability and completion;
- Prepares project status reports
- Makes alterations in project plan as needed, communicates clearly and frequently with the project team on the status and delivery targets
- Assists with or prepares project implementation steps and documentation as appropriate
- Ensures a smooth implementation of project and resolves problems
- Prepares Working Group and Steering Group packs in line with our project governance structures.
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Project Management
- Thorough understanding of compliance and regulatory projects would be required
- Ability to research and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools. Project Management Tools such as MS Project is a plus.
Skills needed for this role
The Brexit Project Manager must have strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills. He/She must have excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills. He/She must also have strong Stakeholder Management capabilities