Business Development Officer will help to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales. The business development officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals
- Develops and sustains solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzes customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruits, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Provides insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzes financial data and develops effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducts market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborates with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meets with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen.
Skills needed for this role
A Business Development Officer must have excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills, exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills and effective communication skills.
Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Marketing