The Client Relations Managers works to build, maintain and strengthen a company’s relationship with a client. He/She works with clients to build strategies to overcome any challenges their business may face. He/She communicates with clients to better understand what goals they aim to accomplish and demonstrate how their company’s product or service can help them meet these objectives and benefit their business.
- Serves as the main point of contact between clients and employees
- Gives presentations to clients about products or services
- Regularly checking in on clients to ensure they’re satisfied with the company
- Meets with clients to establish their needs.
- Provides help and suggestions to clients using the company’s products and services, as well as solving client issues and handling complaints from clients
- Addresses any concerns or issues a client may have and working with account managers or leadership to resolve them
- Ensures that the terms of a contract are adhered to by both your employer and clients
- Responsible for issuing refunds to clients
- Maintains accurate records of discussions and correspondence with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field; Master’s degree in Business
- Proven previous experience as a Client Relations Manager for more than 5 years
- Experience in project management with a background in advertising and social media marketing is preferable.
- Knowledge of online marketing and advertising
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
Skills needed for this role
The Client Relations Manager must have strong leadership, problem solving, and planning skills, as well as excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. He/She must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail and must be good with project management and be knowledgeable about the company’s products. Proficiency in the use of computers is also necessary for this role.
Sales and Marketing