The Communications Specialist is responsible for coordinating the communications output within a company. He/She creates and delivers emails, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, and other publications. He/She also helps businesses by managing all internal and external communication of a company, and represents the company to the outside world.
- Researches and writes press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs, and newsletters.
- Creates company literature and other forms of communication.
- Creates marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Manages media inquiries and arrange interviews, statements, etc.
- Serves as a facilitator and provide solutions for peaceful resolution of disputes
- Develops, organizes and executes public relations events for the specified department.
- Coordinates external and internal communications flow (memos, newsletters, etc.)
- Develops marketing communications campaigns.
- Designs sketches of the mass media announcement
- Supports and evaluates results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Delivers all promotional material to sales agents well in advance of sales season to ensure that any conflicts or problems can be addressed before potential clients are contacted.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations, or a related fields
- Previous work experience as a Communications Specialist for more than 2 years
- Excellent portfolio with a proven track record of successful project management examples
- Advanced knowledge of design and publishing concepts
- Superior communication and organizational skills
Skills needed for this role
The Communications Specialist must have photo and video-editing skills, excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, and outstanding organizational and time-management skills. Having excellent organizational skills and superior attention to detail is also essential for this role.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Public Relations, Marketing