The Compensation Consultant will lead the Compensation initiatives and programs of the organization. He/She participates in salary planning, and bonus cycles, and manages our relationships with survey providers including completing annual submissions. He/She is also responsible for maintaining HR systems related to our Compensation programs, including setup, maintenance, record keeping, reporting and compliance.
- Builds strong consultative and collaborative relationships with managers and employees
- Identifies and executes on process improvements for compensation workflows with a focus on reducing manual processes
- Ensures data integrity in the compensation systems through accurate administrative processes.
- Participates in implementation of recurring programs such as annual focal, mid-year processes, bonuses, survey benchmarking, pay grade maintenance, and annual renewal
- Manages day-to-day operations, including vendor relationships, contract compliance, and escalation of issues
- Uses data to monitor trends and recommend program plan changes as necessary to keep pace with the market.
- Engages cross-functionally with business partners providing oversight of compensation programs, budget, and expenses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Labor/Employment Studies, Business, Finance or equivalent.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Thorough knowledge in developing, implementing and administering compensation programs
- Certified Compensation Professional preferred
Skills needed for this role
The Compensation Consultant must have excellent Advanced Excel skills, be proficient in MS Office Tools and must have strong written communication skills. He/She must also have excellent interpersonal skills and great organizational skills.
More than 5 Years Experienced Employee
Human Resources, Accounting