The Corporate Trainer is responsible for maintaining the standards of an organization’s talent by providing comprehensive training at the start of employment and as needed throughout employment. His/Her duties include working closely with company executives and department heads to determine areas for employee improvement, developing training courses for new and existing employees and establishing methods to track employee performance after the completion of training.
- Administers training for designated customer groups with the ability to deliver, project and motivate trainees
- Analyzes the effectiveness of training and workshops to the employees and develop appropriate modification if needed
- Conducts seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Develops training programs that offer the latest knowledge and skills
- Implements technology enabled innovations to support blended and digital learning
- Conducts needs assessment and identify performance gaps and implementing training best practices to ensure alignment with company needs
- Reports on training needs and make training plan recommendations
- Provides support and mentoring for new employees while conducting an evaluation and identifying sections where improvements are needed
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Human Resources, Finance or relevant field
- Proven experience as Corporate trainer or similar role
- Training & Development certification preferred
- Good understanding of various teaching methodologies and tools
- You possess excellent communication & presentation skills
- Familiarity with learning management systems
- Good knowledge of training related software
Skills needed for this role
The Corporate Trainer must have strong organization and time-management skills to prioritize, delegate tasks and set goals for productivity. He/She must be creative and problem-solving skills to invent new ways to accommodate the learning needs of contemporary learners.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Training and Development