Customer Service Representatives are responsible for managing various customer issues depending on account assignment; transactions can be related to billing and collections support, client inquiries, product support or inbound sales.
- Opens and maintains customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolves customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
- Recruits potential customers by recommending goods or services and demonstrating how they benefit the customer personally
- Anticipates customer needs, following up with previous customers to offer reorders or additional services
- Builds sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Greets customers warmly and ascertain problems or reasons for calling
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint
- Handles complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Familiarity with all of the goods and services offered by the company
- Basic knowledge of computer software and office systems
Skills needed for this role
The Customer Service Representative must be genuinely excited to help customers. She/He must be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Customer Service Representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee