The Customer Service Trainer is tasked with teaching representatives the skills they need to handle even the most heated conflicts. He/She is responsible for the professional development of the customer service staff to include new and existing staff.
- Devises and schedules customer service curriculum for all representatives
- Develops educational material and organizing training sessions for new hires
- Assists training manager and resolves all training requirements for various customer operations.
- Facilitates in providing training sessions, develops appropriate objectives and ensures achievement for the same.
- Modifies lessons for new campaigns or events
- Maps out training plans, design and develop training programs.
- Conducts organization wide needs assessment and identifies skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Identifies and addresses problematic customer service trends
- Ensures optimal levels of customer satisfaction and compiles all feedback to analyze work of employees.
- Designs and implements programs to improve performance and enhance the overall service to the customers in a manner that meets/exceeds the mission statement and performance expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Customer Service Trainer or similar role for more than 3 years
- Proficiency using Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Coaching or teaching certification
- Familiarity with interactive learning activities
Skills needed for this role
The Customer Service must be flexible enough to modify their curriculum to address specific needs. He/She should be enthusiastic, customer-focused that seeks innovative solutions and is passionate about delivering exceptional results. He/She must have a passion for teaching people skills that are directly relevant to their professional success.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Training and Development