The Media Director is the brains behind the most iconic advertisements. He/She is responsible for all stages involved in creating and implementing an advertising campaign. He/She is responsible for the successful implementation and maintenance of advertisement campaigns at an advertising firm.
- Plans and executes media campaigns for several platforms.
- Handles online as well as offline ad campaigns
- Manages and supervises a team in day to day media management while also leading the process of strategic media planning/execution and serving as a resource for the team
- Reports the campaign results of the advertising campaign
- Understands client expectations and liaise with clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Leads and directs the development of client presentations from a media perspective
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or another relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Director
- Strong working experience of analytics tools like GfK MRI, Moat and Nielsen IMS
- Ensure dialogue with client and internal team on informed strategic implications
- Exceptional knowledge about attractive advertising and promotional campaigns.
Skills needed for this role
The Media Director must be a strategic thinker who can think in terms of the big picture. He/She must have outstanding organizational and time management skills. Having excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills are also essential for this role.
More than 5 Years Experienced Employee