helps the company’s clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements. He/She will also be involved in conducting discussions with the management on accounting and reporting matters and providing a robust and clear perspective to audit committees so that our clients can effectively respond to regulatory reforms and improve their business operations.
- Analyzes financial statements and assess accounts’ accuracy and compliance.
- Inspects internal operations and systems.
- Evaluates risk-management approaches.
- Executes audits for other company divisions as assigned.
- Monitors the internal controls and systems.
- Examines and maintains end-year accounts
- Reports errors and ensure that value for money is delivered.
- Prepares financial statements and reports which represent the actual situation of the company.
- Makes sure all procedures, policies, legislation, and regulations are in compliance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field from an accredited university
- Masters of Finance, Accounting is advantageous
- In depth knowledge of Accounting Software (QuickBooks)
- Strong knowledge of Accounting Standards (IFRS)
- CPA license is mandatory
- Great knowledge in financial reports and analysis
- Skills needed for this role
- The External Auditor must be self-motivated, determined and confident. He/She must have the ability to divide time between work and study. He/She must possess excellent problem-solving skills and a keen interest in the financial systems.
Accounting, Finance, Financial Analyst, Audit