A Field Service Representative represents the organization and carries out all the assigned servicing duties on the field as per the company’s instructions, and is responsible for addressing the inquiries, queries, and issues of all the customers. Thus, field service representative responsibilities need to be handled in a professional manner so that the business goals can be achieved more easily.
- Provides outstanding field service support to customers.
- Conducts on site field testing and provides technical directions to the clients.
- Compiles technical data pertaining to changes and improvements.
- Addresses customer issues in a timely manner to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Tests new products or services, fixing problems with current products, or consulting field engineers in order to find new ways of making things run more efficiently
- Resolves operational issues in the field.
- conducts all the field work within the given budget taking into account the labor cost
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent with specialized course work in general office practices such as typing, filing, accounting and bookkeeping
- A technical degree or certification may be advantageous.
- Related job experience as a field service representative is a plus
- Proficient in English
- Basic knowledge of computer software and office systems
Skills needed for this role
A Field Service Representative must be a self starter with excellent leadership skills. He/she should have a good business acumen with exceptional sales, service, and marketing skills. He/she should be totally customer oriented, should be able to resolve problems, and have excellent business management and organization skills. Strong communications skills is a must, and he/she should be able to convey the information to the clients in a clear and concise manner.
Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee