The Full Stack Developer builds the front-end and back-end design of websites and software applications. He/She creates design plans for the user-facing side of applications, which controls look, feel, and function.. The primary responsibility of a Full Stack Developer includes designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for mobile platforms.
- Develops front end website architecture.
- Designs user interactions on web pages.
- Develops back-end website applications.
- Creates servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensures cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensures responsiveness of applications.
- Works alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Sees through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meets both technical and consumer needs.
- Stays abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- A degree in computer science or other related fields
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Skills needed for this role
The Full Stack Developer must have excellent verbal communication skills, good problem-solving skills, great analytical and problem solving skills and advanced computer skills in order to execute the jobs associated with this role.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Information and Technology