Graphic designers create visual concepts to inspire customers for media products such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, and reports. Graphic designers create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for applications such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, and reports.
- Presents ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating their feedback into the final design
- Produces creative and new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Uses digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Produces drafts for client review and make revisions based on feedback received
- Reviews designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Formulates design techniques, tools, and principles
- Collaborates with client, editorial staff, manager, art director, and/or other project participants to understand project assignment, audience, and intended message
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Prior experience as a Graphic Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite or other similar design software
- Organized with attention to details
Skills needed for this role
The Graphic Designer must have good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues, time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at once. He/She must have accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs and must be open to feedback and willing to make changes to your design.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee