The Guest Relations Manager plays a crucial role in creating goodwill amongst the visitors by providing excellent services to its customers. He/She is responsible for making the stay of customers pleasant and comfortable and taking care that all the issues have been solved promptly, so as to ensure better customer satisfaction.
- Develops the reputation, customer loyalty and market standing of the hotel by providing a high level of customer care, assistance and recognition
- Provides upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay
- Organizes and manages our guest relations department and staff; efficiently delegate responsibilities
- Coordinates and manages communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
- Ensures that the correct arrival, check-in procedures and escorting of all guests to rooms are applied
- Ensures that employees are attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and other employees at all times.
- Maintains a systematic recognition program policy in line with VIP categories to ensure that the relevant room treatments etc. are extended in line with status
- Responds to all guests’ requests, problems, complaints, and/or accidents presented in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Responsible for training, coaching, and leading the Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in the Hospitality Department as a Guest Relations Manager or a similar role.
- Strong customer service background, specifically in the hospitality industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and excellent knowledge of Opera
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
Skills needed for this role
The Guest Relations Manager must be well versed in Guest Relations and operations with excellent presentation and communication skills as well as with a high aptitude for customer care. He/She must be outgoing, charismatic and approachable character, who will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team leader, who thrives in working with a multicultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies.
Hospitality, Customer Service