The Head of HR Operations works collaboratively with both the current HR generalist team and greater HR leadership team to identify and support the design and execution of the HR Operations framework.
- Leads the HR Operations function to ensure delivery against a company HR goal of delivering a simple and consistent employee experience.
- Ensures efficient utilization of resources and seeks and implements cost reduction opportunities.
- Ensures HR Operations resource is sufficient and in place to deliver services e.g. during times of peak demand.
- Collaborates with all areas of HR and supports the HRBP team to ensure new or changed HR products, services, processes or policies are communicated, planned and implemented effectively across the Operating Business.
- Ensures relevant local policies are designed and managed in line with in-country legislation and with the employee experience in mind.
- A postgraduate qualification in human resources management
- Broad and deep knowledge of current HR best practice and employment law and the ability to apply this to enhancing HR systems, processes and policies
- Experience of designing and implementing workforce planning and succession planning/talent management systems
- Expertise in HR policy development and implementation across a broad range of HR and ER areas
Skills needed for this role
The Head of HR Operations must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and technical support skills. He/She must have the ability to and willingness to undertake hands-on operational work effectively as well as more strategic work.
Human Resources, Operations