The HR and Admin Officer is responsible for processing employee data as well as updating the policies of our company. He/She also has to provide assistance in the process of recruiting. He/She should also be proficient in providing assistance in the hiring process.
- Organizes and maintains personnel records
- Keeps internal leave databases up to date
- Prepares documentation for new hires
- Answers employee questions on HR-related issues
- Works with the payroll department to ensure consistency of records
- Creates effective channels of communication between employees and management
- Develops company-wide internal audits and training to maximize performance and satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management.
- Proven previous work experience as an HR and Admin Officer
- In depth knowledge of labor legislation
- Familiarity with company hiring and firing policies
- Comprehensive understanding of insurance offerings, payroll issues, and labor law
Skills needed for this role
The HR and Admin Officer must have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong organization and analytical skills. He/She must have the ability to maintain an employee’s personal records and to manage and handle multiple tasks.
Human Resources, Administrative