The Human Resources (HR) Analyst is responsible for identifying and assisting in solving HR related issues, ensuring these adhere to the organisations policies and objectives. He/She analyzes and evaluates data and reports, feeds back the findings to relevant managers and advises on changes and improvements are all part of the role.
- Identifies and works with the HR team to resolve various HR related issues
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Analyzes pay scale to ensure compliance with wage and labor laws
- Communicates with customers where necessary and helping with troubleshooting and any client business needs
- Assists HR leadership with staffing, recruiting, and departmental budgets.
- Helps with job audits and HR investigations and following up with relevant parties
- Researches and analyzes various HR related issues and participates in problem resolution.
- Enters and reviews routine employee/applicant data into various human resources data bases and ensures data integrity.
- Creates and delivers specialised presentations and training on HR related topics across the business
- Provides data on employee development best practices
- Potentially supervises with training and providing coverage and feedback of staff performance
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business management, labor relations, or related field.
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field, preferred
- Proven previous work experience as a Human Resources (HR) Analyst
- Familiarity with standard hiring practices, such as scheduling interviews and onboarding processes.
- Skilled in using statistics to developing employee training and retention programs
- experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, recruitment, selection, training, employee benefits, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
Skills needed for this role
The Human Resources (HR) Analyst must have understanding and confidence in using specific systems and programmes, including excel, PowerPoint and database management. He/She must have strong interpersonal skills and be capable of communicating with individuals at all levels and from various backgrounds.
More than 5 Years Experienced Employee
Human Resource Management