The HRIS administrator manages the company’s HR technologies. He/She is responsible for analyzing the efficiency of the HR systems, gathering user data, and monitoring performance metrics. They will also be required to develop and implement new HRIS processes.
- Works with both internal and external stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements and drive the planning, development, testing and implementation of the system
- Identifies opportunities for automation within all aspects of HR processes
- Liaises with IT vendors on system implementation & supporting User Acceptance testing
- Drives regular reviews and supporting implementation of HR system upgrades or patches when required
- Evaluates and implements tools to help maintain data integrity
- Stays updated on trends in HRIS
- Participates in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product
- Advanced proficiency in database management and security, as well as running SQL queries
- Proficiency in HRM software like Workday HCM.
Skills needed for this role
The HRIS administrator must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals. Having the ability to keep information confidential is also essential for this role.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee