The Investment Analyst provides research and information to help traders, fund managers and stockbrokers make decisions about investments. He/She ensures investment portfolios are well managed and that potential investment opportunities are highlighted.
- Researches companies, particularly in terms of their financial functioning
- Analyzes company accounts, profit and loss sheets and cash flow information
- Interprets complicated financial information
- Writes financial research summaries
- Ensures that all compliance regulations are met.
- Monitors the financial news using specialist media sources
- Considers how the economic implications of factors such as natural disasters, weather and wars might affect the performance of companies and funds
- Keeps up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Investment Banking or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of financial procedures and statistics
- Proficiency in data collection and analysis.
- Thorough understanding of financial analysis and investment strategy.
- In depth knowledge with investment analysis software
Skills needed for this role
The Investment Analyst must have research skills, team working skills, analytical and problem-solving skills. He/She must possess confidence, determination, self-motivation and an interest in current affairs.
Analyst, 1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Accounting, Finance, Banking