The Java Software Developer is responsible for integrating Java-based applications into websites, applications, and software. He/She is responsible for designing and developing software applications using the java programming language.
- Designs, implements, and maintains Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
- Designs and implements applications using the Java programming language.
- Meets with the software development team to discuss project definitions and goals.
- Delivers high availability and performance
- Tests and debugs all the software and code they develop
- Contributes in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Analyzes user requirements to determine how to translate into Java
- Writes well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Makes recommendations to existing job infrastructure
- Conducts software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Writes clean, scalable Java code.
- Manages Java and Java EE application development
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- Proven previous work experience as a Java Software Engineer
- Advanced experience in Java and Java Applets in the enterprise development process
Skills needed for this role
The Java Software Developer must have the ability to communicate effectively with a software development team on tight deadlines. He/She must be experienced in developing web applications and must have previous experience working at a Startup. Being able to work with minimal supervision is also essential for this role.
More than 5 Years Experienced Employee
Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Management