The Junior Account Manager entails reporting to the senior account manager and also deputizing for them in the event that they are indisposed for one reason or the other. He/She is expected to act as the very important link between the customer and the company, and most especially between the customer and the chief account executive.
- Provides ongoing account support to existing customers assigned by the sales team.
- Ensures quick and effective responses to client queries
- Acts as the communication connection between a client and a business.
- Researches and brainstorms new ways to create and manage positive relationships with clients
- Reports to sales managers as required.
- Suggests company services as well as products to maximize client satisfaction
- Handles all aspects of a customer’s experience with the company, such as through contract negotiations with new clients, market research in different industries, and new business opportunities for existing clients.
- Maintains the client-company relationship and keeps such a high standard all the time to further encourage the client to continue dealing with the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Successful previous experience as an Junior Account Manager and Sales Manager for more than 5 years
- Knowledge of sales principles and skills to offer excellent customer services
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Excellent and motivational communication skills
- Possess good computer skills and knowledgeable about relevant technological applications related to the particular organization
Skills needed for this role
The Junior Account Manager must have organizational ability and attention to detail to manage multiple accounts at one time. He/She must have time management and multitasking skills to transition among client accounts easily. He/She must also have negotiation skills for creating and settling contracts. Having knowledge of the most common and most recent industry best practices is also essential for this role.
Sales and Marketing