The Logistics Administrator prepares, routes and manages a company’s purchase orders. His/Her main duties include reviewing shipment materials before distributions, collaborating with transportation systems to ensure prompt shipment pick-ups and monitoring shipment costs and productivity processes.
- Plans shipments based on product availability and customer requests
- Handles supply chains or distribution in a company and makes sure that goods are delivered on time.
- Tracks orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Reviews purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy
- Prepares shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
- Receives products and coordinates delivery
- Manages and overseeing administrative processes as instructed by the supervisor
- Coordinates our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery
- Performs various duties such as filing documents, tracking orders, liaising and working with clients and suppliers, and entering data into specialized software
- Schedules shifts for our drivers and warehouse staff
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as an Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator and similar roles
- Working knowledge of legal regulations and ISO requirements.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- Knowledgeable of inventory software
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
Skills needed for this role
The Logistics Administrator must demonstrate a high level of flexibility to be able to work, comply, and adapt to the company, suppliers, and clients’ requirements. He/She must have effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee