The Logistics Manager is responsible to organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods, and to ensure that orders are satisfied correctly. He/She will be involved in the planning and coordination of all aspects of daily logistical operations, from purchasing to customer service. He/She will also manage our amazing logistics team and systems.
- Finds appropriate suppliers and rates that fit our needs
- Develops excellent relationships with suppliers and communicating about any issues or concerns that arise
- Communicates supplier and other logistical information to customers
- Advises on optimal transportation activities such as routing, equipment, and schedules for delivery
- Monitors existing logistic systems and making suggestions for improvements when needed
- Creates and enforces policies and practices for logistics activities that focus on effectiveness sustainability, and efficiency
- Participates in recruitment and training of logistics personnel
- Manages logistics personnel including supervision, scheduling, performance management, and more.
- Keeps track of delivering metrics (Ex: defects, time of deliveries) and conducting related audits
- Analyzes logistical patterns and industry trends to predict product requirements
- Complies with all laws and regulations
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain, or relevant field.
In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
Experience managing a team is required
IT literacy and the ability to handle electronic data and be comfortable with new technology, networks and systems.
Skills needed for this role
The Logistics Manager must have outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities. He/She must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, experience in management skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Logistics, Warehouse Management