The Mechanical Engineer develops, designs, builds, tests, and inspects mechanical devices and systems, such as machines, tools, and engines. He/She is involved in designing, developing and inspecting machines and components used in various facilities.
- Designs products based on the requirements of the company
- Designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods.
- Measures the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- Plans, conceptualizes, and creates mechanical designs for new products
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements
- Conducts experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs and applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Analyzes problems to see how mechanical and thermal devices might help solve a particular problem
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and other related fields
- Proven experience of working in the mechanical engineering field
- Must have obtained license as a Mechanical Engineer
- Firm grasp of engineering concepts, and experience designing mechanical systems and products
- Expertise in computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
Skills needed for this role
The Mechanical Engineer must be a highly creative individual with the ability to develop innovative solutions to our clients’ problems. He/She must also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally. He/She must use the principles of calculus, trigonometry, and other advanced topics in math for analysis, design, and troubleshooting in their work.