The Merchandiser handles a store’s inventory levels and product displays. His/Her main duties include submitting warehouse inventory reports, clearing any unwanted products from displays and monitoring the sales performances of products.
- Collaborates with executives, marketers and salespeople to set prices that are good for the market and profit
- Collaborates with suppliers, manufacturers, and stores to ensure proper execution of plans
- Ensures that stores, shelves or websites are stocked with the right types and quantities of products
- Negotiates quantities and delivery timescales
- Produces store sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services.
- Plans and developing merchandising strategies.
- Responsible for product appearance and supplies in various stores throughout their designated geographic area.
- High School Diploma or General Educational diploma is required
- Proven work experience as a Merchandiser for more than 2 years
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service
- Must have the knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Skills needed for this role
The Merchandiser must have well-developed communications skills and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. He/She must have strong numerical and analytical skills and commercial awareness. He/She must have attention to detail, good written and spoken communications skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee