The Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engineer collaborates with other expert talents to develop highly capable NLP applications and products. He/She transforms natural language data into items that are useful in our NLP applications and products, and they regularly work with other research and development team members on projects.
- Supports and improves existing text and speech analysis and spoken dialogue systems
- Builds and trains natural language understanding systems
- Develops components of research prototypes that incorporate automated spoken language and NLP technology.
- Selects appropriate annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods
- Uses effective text representation techniques to develop useful features
- Researches, develops and evaluates advanced speech and text processing algorithms and their suitability for educational applications.
- Develops new algorithms and modeling techniques, conducting experiments to prove these new techniques and integrating them into the live production system
- Develops NLP systems according to requirements
- Trains developed NLP models and evaluate their effectiveness
- A degree in computer science, mathematics or other related fields
- Proven work experience as a Natural Language Processing Engineer
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modeling
- Practical expertise with NLP systems and fluency in at least one major programming language (e.g., Python or Java).
- Expertise in producing, processing, evaluating and utilizing training data.
Skills needed for this role
The Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engineer must have good understanding of linguistics and language as a phenomenon. He/She must have strong interest and knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and its subfields. Having familiarity with machine learning frameworks (e.g., PyTorch, keras, etc.) and the ability to write code and design software architecture are also essential for this role.
More than 5 Years Experienced Employee
Information and Technology