The .Net Developer produces code using .net languages such as C# and VB and creates applications from scratch as well as configuring existing systems and providing user support. He/She also writes functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. A net developer’s overall goal is to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Translates application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Writes clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Designs, builds, and maintains efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Prepares and maintains code for various .Net applications and resolves any defects in systems.
- Ensures the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Reformulates existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Identifies bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Remains up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field
- Proven previous work experience as a .Net Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Capacity to use SQL or Oracle with ease.
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
Skills needed for this role
The .Net Developer must have a flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound and outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills. He/She must have excellent organizational and time management skills. Being self-driven, flexible, and innovative are also essential for this role.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Management