The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations. The QA Analyst works collaboratively within the IT department and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements.
- Develops and executes test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implements and monitors test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identifies and provides remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommends, implements, and monitors preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compiles and analyzes statistical data.
- Ensures that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Drafts quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigates customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensures ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information, or any other related field
- Comprehensive knowledge of tools, concepts, and associated methodologies of QA
- Proven skills in QA applications, databases, and Microsoft office
- Certification like Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor, Six Sigma, and Quality Improvement associate
Skills needed for this role
The Quality Assurance Analyst must have knowledge of a broad range of software applications and of hardware and networks. He/She must have strong programming knowledge, good understanding of business and the ability to think in the abstract and see how small details fit into the bigger picture. He/She should also have the ability to approach a problem creatively and good communications skills, both written and verbal. Having strong IT skills, having a meticulous approach to work and the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Information and Technology