The Real Estate Marketing Specialist manages the marketing efforts of a group of real estate agents to improve their online presence in search results. He/She creates digital marketing content, writing copy for web and social media, and interpreting online marketing analytic.
- Advances the community and customer experience through online and traditional marketing
- Streamlines company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
- Responsible for the effective and professional handling of all customer interactions via outgoing sales call to offer products at regular and special prices to increase sales volume
- Develops, implements, and tracks marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Involves expanding the channel partner base and coordinating with them regularly for sales.
- Markets presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Manages website design, content, SEO development and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Updates knowledge of sales related legal documentation and property management, as well as updating and managing social media profiles
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field
- More than 2 years experience in Marketing
- Strong knowledge of the real estate and housing market
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
Skills needed for this role
The Real Estate Marketing Specialist must have self-motivated with a positive attitude, and ability to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic, high-performing team, and adapt well under pressure. He/She must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong social media skills, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter as well as website design and ability to write web content
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Real Estate, Marketing