The Recruitment Assistant is involved in a company’s recruiting process. He/She specializes in the recruitment of candidates for employment with the company. His/Her job duties include contacting potential candidates, scheduling interviews, following up during the recruitment process, and updating employee records. He/She also performs background checks and verifies a candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- Assists recruitment officers in hiring and screening of prospective candidates.
- Updates job descriptions and compensation packages
- Screens applications and resumes, scheduling and conducting initial interviews, assisting in selection, and coordinating offers.
- Reviews and assesses candidates’ suitability for the required pots.
- Works closely with supervisor to determine hiring needs
- Sets up an organized tracking system for candidates interviewed, company networks and future hires on company career site.
- Collaborates and builds relationships outside staffing agencies.
- Suggests new ideas to strengthen employee base
- Arranges and sends interview letters to candidates.
- Gathers candidate and employee feedback about the hiring process
- Prepares and posts job advertisements online and in print media.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business management, labor relations, or related field.
- Proven previous work experience as a Recruitment Assistant
- Familiarity with standard hiring practices, such as scheduling interviews and onboarding processes.
- Proficient in HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with MS Office and social media platforms
Skills needed for this role
The Recruitment Assistant must be trend savvy and have a passion for the fashion industry. He/She must have excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on one’s ability to articulate their point of view. He/she must have the ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel and work independently and is consistently solution-oriented in order to meet the goals and objectives.
Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
Human Resource Management