The Recruitment Manager works jointly with recruiters and oversees the sourcing, interviewing and hiring processes of employees. He/She makes sure that the recruiting strategies used by the team are up to date and help them implement new ones. He/She provides advice to the employer on recruiting, interviewing and improving their brand.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Suggests approaches for the improvement of our employer brand.
- Collaborates with department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
- Assists hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Controls the recruiting team and drafts a report on its performance.
- Monitors recruiting metrics that are recruiting time and recruiting cost.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business management, labor relations, or related field.
- Sound knowledge of labor legislation and HR practices.
- Proficient in HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ability to apply advanced strategies to source candidates.
Skills needed for this role
The Recruitment Manager must have proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as recruitment software and the ability to work efficiently under pressure. He/She must have strong analytical, problem-solving skills, management and leadership skills. Having good organizational and decision-making skills are also essential for this job.
Human Resource Management, Labor Relations