The Recruitment Specialist helps the companies or organizations fill staff vacancies by evaluating candidates and building networks of potential hires. He/She shares many duties with recruiters but takes a more hands-on role in assessing candidate resumes and credentials. He/She works with recruiters and hiring managers to conduct screening interviews and determine which candidates to invite back for further interviews.
- Apply strategic human resource frameworks to test for competency
- introduces process improvements and keeps the complex system of the recruitment measurement.
- Analyse and recommend solutions to human resource issues
- monitors trends on the job market and analyzes the recruitment data available in the organization.
- Develop, revise and implement HR policies and procedures
- evaluates different recruitment channels and sources and their performance for particular job positions.
- Create detailed job descriptions and define appropriate compensations
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Manage the complexities involved in staff disputes, recruitment processes and fair employment
- Measures the performance of HR Recruiters and provides feedback to them
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business management, labor relations, or related field.
- Proven previous work experience as a Recruitment Specialist
- Familiarity with standard hiring practices, such as scheduling interviews and onboarding processes.
- Proficient in HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with MS Office and social media platforms
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates.
Skills needed for this role
The Recruitment Specialist must have strong negotiation skills when discussing terms and conditions of employment. He/She must have in-depth knowledge of hiring strategies, labor laws, and employment equity. He/She also must have the ability to evaluate recruiting software packages and to recommend those which are best suited to the company.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Human Resource Management