The Sales Account Executive builds and executes marketing campaigns and promotions to increase sales of products and services in his/her company. His/Her major focus is to find ways of boosting his/her company’s overall sales and revenue profile.
- Attends meeting with clients and manufacturers to inquire about products and services
- Creates detailed sales business plans
- Organizes meetings with clients about their needs.
- Understands the needs and pains of our customers and target market
- Responds to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Conducts research on clients’ needs and provide goods that meet such needs; these goods will have a brighter chance of selling highly
- Identifies best ways to reach clients and get favorable responses from them
- Delivers informative and professional product demos
- Carries out market research to identify goods and services in demand
- Writes detailed promotional marketing plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Successful previous experience as Sales Account Executive and Sales Coordinator for more than 3 years
- Knowledge of customer relations management software and MS Office.
- Good knowledge of CRM software
Skills needed for this role
The Sales Account Executive must have strong experience in sales and marketing and the ability to think creatively and be able to generate effective sales ideas and strategies. He/She must have strong ability to work effectively in a team setting and must have exceptional ability to persuade people to make purchasing decisions.
More than 5 Years Experienced Employee
Sales and Marketing