The Sales Administrator provides support for sales representatives. He/She deals with customer requests, providing quotations, and information such as stock availability, delivery dates and prices. He/She act as the connecting piece between the customer and the Salesperson by doing things like processing orders, keeping track of customer information and providing post-sale customer service reports
- Answers customer queries
- Supports the sales team and provides an important link between the salesperson and the client.
- Speaks with customers via telephone, email and face to face
- Chases up overdue payments and monitoring ongoing orders.
- Coordinates the sale of company products by building relationships, performing sales discovery, and promoting products.
- Monitors field hours of sales reps and organizes daily sales results to present to higher management.
- Processes and sends out invoices
- Develops and maintains a database that contains all of the important information for both current and prospective customers
- Processes customers’ orders via phone, email, and online order form
- Creates monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports for management
- Maintains and updates sales and customer records.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Successful previous experience as Sales Administrator for more than 3 years
- Experience with industry software such as HubSpot CRM, Freshsales, or similar.
- Proficiency in Microsoft OfficeSuite and CRM platforms
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
Skills needed for this role
The Sales Administrator must be tech-savvy and have a strong eye for detail in order to accurately maintain a database of customer information. He/She must have familiarity with sales reports and sales records, proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software and must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Sales and Marketing