The Sales Advisor works to identify and secure customers in order for a company to expand its client base and make money. Any industry that tries to sell products and services may employ Sales Advisor
- Handles all discounts, price changes, and customer returns accordingly.
- Learns company’s products and services offerings, features and pricing
- Interacts with customers to offer guidance, point out products, and assist them in making purchasing decisions
- Maintains the quality of services provided to the customers.
- Sells products and services in order to increase their company’s profit
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of store products to provide suitable recommendations to customers as needed.
- Works with marketing team to ensure collaboration
- Oversees product shelves to maintain organization, adequate inventory, and initiate restocking when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Advisor
- Must have the knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Must have Customer-oriented approach
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Skills needed for this role
- The Sales Advisor must have excellent interpersonal communication skills, with an emphasis on negotiation and persuasion techniques. He/She must have analytical and mathematical capabilities to manage money, as well as set, analyze, and meet sales targets. Having the ability to multitask, prioritize, and thrive in a fast-paced and target-driven environment are also essential for this role.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee