The Sales Coach is responsible for being a credible consultant and coaching our sales teams in delivering higher quality sales. He/She reaches out for mentoring, providing useful advice and training resources for on the job-related challenges. This role will be aligned with the training team and sales leadership to determine and build a solid structured coaching environment.
- Acts as a consultant to salespeople and provide helpful advice on coping with job-related challenges
- Develops a relationship with the sales team that makes it easy to communicate their ideas and issues they are facing.
- Researches company objectives and learning sales strategies
- Implements different coaching and sales methodologies and are versed in the methodologies that align with your organization’s approach
- Responsible for being a credible consultant and coaching our sales teams in delivering higher quality sales
- Provides useful advice and training resources for on the job-related challenges
- Designs training courses using gamification, role-playing activities and job simulation
- Establishes training needs by observing sales encounters, studying sales performance and reports
- Suggests improvements to our compensation strategy to motivate the sales team
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Human Resources, Training or relevant field
- Proven experience as a Sales Coach or similar role
- Training & Development certification preferred
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Good knowledge of training related software
- Thorough understanding of modern training principles
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate people
Skills needed for this role
The Sales Coach must have strategic Thinking while reviewing and providing feedback, developing and implementing programs. He/She must have good interpersonal and communication skills and must practice teamwork and partners with peers to share best practices. Having analytical thinking and being able to multitask are essential for this role.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Training and Development