The Sales Coordinator oversees the performance and efficiency levels of Sales Representatives. His/Her main duties include setting goals and quotas for sales teams, creating training schedules and maintaining the inventory of sales presentation tools.
- Produces reports based on the sales of employees in the sales department
- Coordinates all sales and customer service functions.
- Maintains organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the senior management team
- Meets with people in other departments to help promote product
- Assigns territories and quotas to company sales staff
- Attends essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company’s services and products
- Trains new employees to make sure they meet various guidelines
- Handles urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable
- Answers customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Creates new and innovative ideas to sell product
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Successful previous experience as a Sales Coordinator for more than 3 years
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Excel spreadsheets using vlookup and pivot tables
- Experience with analytics and online advertising, and proven success in the creation of marketing campaigns
Skills needed for this role
The Sales Coordinator must have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new sales with customers, including add-on services. He/She must be strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving, customer service, and multitasking while being committed to excellence. He/She must also have strong communication skills to create and distribute company-wide newsletters and memos.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Sales and Marketing