The Sales Support Specialist assists the sales team in obtaining and keeping customers by performing administrative and clerical tasks. His/Her main duties include responding to customer complaints and questions, making sure orders are processed on time and scheduling sales meetings and appointments.
- Compiles daily lists of leads and delegating them to sales team associates
- Records sales trends and liaises with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Maintains an accessible and organized filing system for sales and administrative professionals
- Helps troubleshoot problems with customer orders, customer accounts and other related issues
- Handles administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Handles all administrative duties for the sales department or team, including scheduling client conferences and meetings
- Keeps up with new product sales launches and make sure the sales team is up to date
- Provides assistance to management team members and executives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Successful previous experience as Sales Sales Support Specialist for more than 3 years
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management software and data analysis
- Proficient in computer software systems including MS Office and MS Excel
Skills needed for this role
The Sales Support Specialist must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and dedication to customer satisfaction. He/She must have excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize. Having the knowledge of sales practices and the most efficient customer service techniques are also essential for this role.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Sales and Marketing