The Sales Training Specialist develops, implements, manages and oversees the company’s sales educational sessions. He/She aims to improve labor sales skill and drive better sales processes and outcomes. He/She also evaluates strengths and weaknesses to identify the training needs
- Plans, implements and manages sales educational workshops
- Prepares training material and suggest improvements in the existing process
- Sets objectives and KPIs for every employee and training
- Identifies labor with needs, strengths and weaknesses
- Develops effective sales training programs as per the company’s budget.
- Identifies needs for sales skills improvement
- Creates the training material and makes improvements to it according to the need.
- Organizes and monitors every training
- Sets up and monitors training budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Education or relevant field
- Successful previous experience as a Sales Training Specialist for more than 3 years
- Additional sales training certification like Consultative Selling Training Program will be a plus
- In-depth knowledge of the training and sales process and best practices
- Proficiency in learning management systems and software
Skills needed for this role
The Sales Training Specialist must have an in-depth knowledge of the training and sales process and best practices. He/She must have hands-on experience in managing the full training cycle and must proficiency in learning management systems and software.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Sales and Marketing