School Administrators oversee the daily operations of a school. These administrators may include positions like principals and assistant principals. The role of administrator in school may depend on various factors, such as the size of the school and whether the school is public or private, but in general they help create a safe learning environment for students
- Supports the Senior School Administrator with the administration of student data
- Carries out established school policies, and to review those policies and make recommendations for change in order to ensure continuous improvement
- Supervises the school’s Administrative Assistant(s) and their work with school calendars, school communications and logistics.
- Meets with administrative communities, superintendents, and school boards as well as local, state, and federal agencies
- Conducts research on professional and ongoing learning workshops and sharing these opportunities with teachers and other staff.
- Helps with the yearly accreditation process, which involves reviewing and sending reports, grants and contracts to state licensing boards.
- Helps maintain general order in the school e.g. clearing lost property and tidying notice board
- Bachelor’s degree in Education and other related programs
- Knowledgeable of school policies
- At least two years of experience as a school administrator
- Demonstrated aptitude with office productivity software, including Google Suite and Microsoft products
- Current state professional certification in educational leadership
- Knowledge of the most current educational computer software and programs
Skills needed for this role
The School Administrator must have leadership skills and dedication to providing students with a solid education are needed to lead our institution to success. He/Save bright ideas for school programs and services designed to enrich the student body and the community. He/She must be a problem-solver and decision-maker to help run the institution. It is also important that he/she has the necessary interpersonal and communication skills to work with other staff members, teachers, and students.
Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee