The Senior Account Manager serves as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth. He/She ensures clients derive maximum value from our services. He/She also prepares implementation plans and leads client on-boarding; present content strategy and annual plan.
- Manages multiple accounts and develops positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Cultivates relationships with clients to ensure their satisfaction with our products and services
- Evaluates the processes in assigned business accounts with possible solutions when needed
- Understands client needs and identifies new business opportunities within your portfolio.
- Prepares campaign insights reporting, including analysis and research
- Oversees other account managers and ensure sales goals are met
- Participates in establishing productive solution and product direction
- Provides input on new processes and workflows as needed
- Contributes to the enhancement of the company’s revenue
- Drives client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Communicates and coordinates with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Successful previous experience as as Senior Account Manager and Sales Manager for more than 10 years
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Knowledge of sales principles and skills to offer excellent customer services
- Excellent and motivational communication skills
- Proven experience in the delivery of solutions that are client-focused and based on the needs of customers
Skills needed for this role
The Senior Account Manager must have a dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business. He/She must have the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations. He/She must have strong communication, customer service, and account management skills and be highly organized and accomplished at solving problems and closing deals.
Sales and Marketing