The Senior .NET Developer is responsible for managing the entire software development life-cycle from concept design through to implementation and application maintenance. He/She oversees the design and implementation of websites, programs, and applications that execute within Microsoft’s .NET framework.
- Analyzes existing code to understand performance impact and propose solutions.
- Utilizes established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but
- Creates efficient and logical solution designs for clients
- Upgrades existing .NET websites and applications.
- Troubleshoots, debugs and upgrades existing systems.
- Prepares and maintains code for various .Net applications and resolves any defects in systems.
- Designs and codes superior technical solutions
- Reviews and debugs .NET applications.
- Writes well-designed, scalable, and testable code.
- Prepares test based applications for various .Net applications.
- Designs software solutions that efficiently fit in an existent application ecosystem.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- Proven previous work experience as a Senior .NET Developer
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- Knowledge of .NET languages including C#, Visual Basic.NET, C++/CLI, J#, and JScript.NET.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
Skills needed for this role
The Senior .NET Developer must have the ability to take responsibility for their own work, whilst also collaborating effectively with the rest of the team. He/She must have experience understanding and analyzing business logic for different domains and the desire to learn and adapt to new technologies, skills and grow competencies.
Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Management