The Senior Python Developer participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers. He/She is also responsible for writing server-side web application logic. He/she also develops back-end components, connects the application with third-party web services, and supports the front-end developers by integrating their work with the Python application.
- Writes effective and scalable Python codes
- Helps design and implement functional requirements
- Designs and implements robust applications
- Builds back-end features in Python that are efficient.
- Writes well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Debugs applications to ensure low-latency and high-availability
- Designs and implements of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Collaborates with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Integrates user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Participates in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Supervises the testing of software and ensures that all the bugs are fixed.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- Proven previous work experience as a Senior Python Developer
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- Good knowledge of Python frameworks such as Django, CherryPy, etc.
Skills needed for this role
Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Management