The Senior Web Developer designs and creates websites, as well as other online applications, which requires knowledge of programming languages, UI/UX principles, graphic design, and search engine optimization. He/She is responsible for building and managing web pages and various website applications.
- Discusses project scope with client and team managers
- Interprets client specifications and identifies website user requirements.
- Writes the code for various applications of a website, if required
- Creates software solutions to address client issues
- Tests all web applications for functionality and providing feedback on the work of junior developers
- Analyzes the user requirements and defines the website objectives.
- Develops visually interesting and intuitive web designs
- Brainstorms web page ideas with other developers using wireframing tools
- Hires and trains junior developers and ensure efficiency on each project
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- Proven previous work experience as a Senior Web Developer
- Strong understanding of software architecture and software development fundamentals.
Skills needed for this role
Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Management